CLOSED: Multimedia Producer
This position is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
The Office of the Comptroller seeks a Multimedia Producer, reporting to the Chief Communications Officer. The Multimedia Producer would support all aspects of the Office of the Comptroller’s external and internal communications and strategies. This position would maintain and develop content for the Office of the Comptroller’s web properties, email newsletters, and social media channels. Additionally, this position would produce multimedia content as needed including video, images, documents, interactive content, and other materials as required.
The specific duties of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Update and maintain CTR’s suite of websites including public-facing, state intranet, state payments portal, employee information portal
- Archive and backup content in accordance with Internal Control Plan
- Monitor and contribute to CTR’s social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Produce and distribute newsletters and other email updates for external and internal audiences
- Produce multimedia in support of Operations Team / Communications Team requirements, including video, images, interactive content
- Design and format documents to conform with CTR branding
- Compile reports on analytics for websites and other digital properties
- This position requires: (a) complex and integrated planning, development, and production of a single multimedia story; (b) managing from inception to completion of a multimedia single story, including editing, final documenting, and storage of multimedia in accordance with the CTR Internal Control Plan and Records Retention Policies
- Other tasks as needed for Operations Team / Communications Team requirements
$62,268.18 – $ 89,143.08
As per the Unit 6 Collective Bargaining Agreement between the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the National Association of Government Employees.
Salary rates effective July 3, 2022.
Interested candidates must submit their materials electronically, by email no later than 5:00 pm, on July 25, 2022.
Submissions should include the following:
- a cover letter
- three writing samples that showcase a variety of formats
Candidates chosen to advance to a second-round interview will also be required to submit:
- three professional references.
Please include position title and posting number in the subject line of your submission. Your application package should be submitted to: [email protected] Late submissions may be considered solely at the discretion of CTR.