The Advisory Board to the Comptroller meets to provide advice and counsel to the Comptroller in the performance of his duties. The Advisory Board shall be responsible for reviewing any rules or regulations promulgated by the Comptroller prior to their implementation. The Advisory Board shall also review, prior to publication, the annual financial report of the Commonwealth, published by the Comptroller.
The Advisory Board was created pursuant to M.G.L. Chapter 7A, Section 2.
- Matthew Gorzkowicz, Secretary of Administration and Finance (Chair)
- Diana DiZoglio, State Auditor
- Deborah Goldberg, Treasurer
- Andrea Campbell, Attorney General
- Thomas G. Ambrosino, Court Administrator of Massachusetts Trial Court
- Michael Esmond, Chief Fiscal Officer of Massachusetts Convention Center Authority
- Natalie Monroe, First Assistant Inspector General