Electronic Forms W-2 now available through HR/CMS Employee Self-Service
Electronic Forms W-2 (“Wage and Tax Statement”) for Tax Year 2022 are now available through HR/CMS Employee Self-Service for Commonwealth of Massachusetts employees who previously elected to receive tax forms electronically.
Form W-2 Instructions for 2022, and Frequently Asked Questions are available at https://www.macomptroller.org/w-2/.
Electronic Forms 1095-C (“Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage”) will be available through HR/CMS Employee Self-Service beginning on February 10.
For employees who did not suppress paper forms, Forms W-2 will be postmarked by January 31; paper Forms 1095-C will be postmarked by March 2 and mailed to the employee’s home address.
All Commonwealth of Massachusetts employees are encouraged to choose electronic forms for next year’s tax season. Electronic forms:
- Reduce the risk of forms being lost or stolen via regular mail
- Allow for earlier availability to file taxes
- Can be copied and pasted into tax preparation software
- Save the Commonwealth resources
- Reduce environmental impact