The Comptroller Advisory Board meets to provide advice and counsel to the Comptroller in the performance of his duties. The Advisory Board shall be responsible for reviewing any rules or regulations promulgated by the Comptroller prior to their implementation. The Advisory Board shall also review, prior to publication, the annual financial report of the Commonwealth, published by the Comptroller.
The Advisory Board was created pursuant to M.G.L. Chapter 7A, Section 2.
- Michael Heffernan, Secretary of Administration and Finance (Chair)
- Suzanne M. Bump, State Auditor
- Deborah Goldberg, Treasurer
- Maura Healey, Attorney General
- John Bello, Court Administrator of Massachusetts Trial Court
- Michael Esmond, Chief Fiscal Officer of Massachusetts Convention Center Authority
- Natalie Monroe, First Assistant Inspector General